Ole' Iron Slides™ Featured on Designing Spaces
Carolina Stair Supply's Matt Edwards was a guest on the Designing Spaces Holiday program demonstrating how easy it is to install on an existing stairway. See the program below!
Fix, Replace or Update with Ole' Iron Slides™ Balusters
The telescoping Ole Iron Slides™ Balusters can be set into place in just minutes using ordinary hand tools and simple hardware materials. Whether it's a DIY or professional installation, choosing Ole' Iron Slides™ is the perfect solution to fix broken balusters, replacing stair railings or just updating an outdated old stairway.
Ole' Iron Slides™ Balusters features include:
- Swivel top that adjusts to any handrail angle
- New, easy-to-install structural base shoe
- 6 unique styles: Straight, Twist, Spade Scroll, Basket, Heart, 'S' Scroll
- Ability to add on separate slip-on castings to create a wholly unique design
- Standard Ole Iron Slides adjust in height from approximately 29-1/2" to approximately 38-1/2". The standard Ole Iron Slides come with a swivel shoe on the top and a flat shoe on the bottom.
- Kneewall Ole Iron Slides are shorter. They adjust in height from approximately 26-1/2" to approximately 32". The kneewall Ole Iron Slides come with a swivel on both the top and the bottom.
- Much more
Purchase Ole' Iron Slides™:
Ole Iron Slides Installation
Ole' Iron Slides Exterior Deck Installation
Iron Finish Options Available
Carolina Stair Supply offers iron products with a powder coating finish. The process of powder coating involves applying dry pigments using an electrostatic process, then baking them on to create a lasting and durable, as well as beautiful, finish. See below for the six trending finish options available.